What information do we collect?
When you register on the site we ask for your email address and a password. This enables us to email you concerning your account, and you to login to the site to administer any of our products you are using.
If you purchase a product, we ask for information such as your name, company name, billing address and credit card information. To provide the best security and customer experience we use a third party payment processor and have no access to your credit card details. The information you give may be used for: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Who do we share data with?
Normally we will not share any of the information we collect from you with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you. However, there are two exceptions to this:
- We may be legally required to provide data to the police or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into illegal activities or legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings.
- If Touchwave Media Ltd is acquired by a third party, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Use of your personal information
We may use Personal Information to send you announcements related to our products and services, to bill and collect sums owed to us and to send you System Alert Messages to let you know about temporary or permanent changes to our Services including planned outages.
Can I see this data?
Yes. We will provide you with a copy of your Personally-Identifying Information if you request it. You can also ask us to correct any errors or remove the information from our systems.
Implicit Data Capture
As well as information you give us when registering and purchasing, we may also use user tracking technologies like Google Analytics that collect anonymous technical information, such as your PC/Device's operating system, browser version, screen size, referring website as well as your general location (i.e. it may detect your city, but not your street). This information is completely anonymous - it cannot be linked to you personally, but exists only to understand how many people visit the site, when and which pages they view.
- Cookies are small files on your PC/device that help websites remember you and provide better services.
- If you select the ‘remember me’ option when logging in, a unique number is stored in a permanent cookie, so we can remember you when you next access the site and log you in automatically.
- We store no personal data in cookies.
- All the cookies we store can be deleted using the Cookie/Privacy settings in your browser